Prep Time: 2 hours
Parmesan Dressing1 cup Sir Kensington's Classic Mayonnaise
½ cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Salt to taste
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped parsley
Salad1 head lettuce
2 cobs corn, removed from cob
1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
1 roasted red pepper, sliced
¼ cup red onion, diced
1 cup Field Day Organic Garbanzo Beans, cooked
½ cup creamy parmesan dressing
1. Mix dressing ingredients together and chill 2 hours.
2. Roast and peel pepper; cool and cut into strips.
3. Remove husks from corn and grill until brown. Cool, then cut corn from the cob.
4. Place romaine in a bowl and toss with desired amount of dressing. Place salad on a large platter.
5. Individually place piles of corn, roasted red pepper, garbanzo beans, red onion and tomatoes around the side of the salad. Serve.